Submit Your Articles on anything and everything about Autism Specturm related topics
Is your child one of the 1 in 88 that have been diagnosed with Autism? Are you worried about the health of your child? Do you feel like you are on your own?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Join us at www.recoveryfromautism.com to read everything that will help you and your child.
We at Recovery from Autism understand that Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S. and that more and more people are feeling the stress of coping with this health issue.
Autism received less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases. Boys are four times more likely than girls to have Autism.
But in spite of these staggering statistics, more and more children are recovering through early intervention and by employing strategies such as diet modification, biomedical intervention, speech and numerous other cutting edge technologies as successful tools.
Read about the break throughs in Autism treatment at www.recoveryfromautism.com
Want to share your thoughts? We are now accepting guest posts from families that are coping with Autism. Send us your article, no matter how big or small, over at email@example.com.
With Recovery from Autism YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Interested in Submitting the articles?
please read the guidelines below
Submit articles on Autism Spectrum and share your knowledge
Recovery From Autism readers have always had the desire to hear about different treatments and health tips from the autism experts as well as from families that went through simillar path. So, we're asking qualified autism service providers or parents such as you, to submit articles which share your knowledge and expertise with our readers.
Articles should provide:
- Educational insight
- Tips into a trend related to autism recovery
- Please feel free to include a biography.
Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Below are guidelines designed to ensure prompt publishing of your article. Happy writing!
- Articles are not meant to be an endorsement of your company. Rather, they should provide educational insight and tips into a trend related to service or your experience related to you or your family or friends. Submissions without educational insight will not be considered.
- Feel free to include a three to four sentence biography that includes a brief explanation of your credentials.
- All articles should be geared towards autism and related topics.
- Content should be original and owned by the author.
- Articles should be no more than 1500 words in length.
- All articles are subject to editing.
- All articles should be submitted to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your contact information.
- Authors retain ownership of articles but upon submission give permission for it to be used and published by Recovery From Autism.
- Once submitted, articles will be reviewed by a Recovery From Autism online editor to ensure the above guidelines are met. Please feel free to submit as many articles as you would like and however often you’d like. All articles will be reviewed in the order received.
- Once an article passes review, it will be posted online only under one of the categories at recoveryfromautism.com, and a link will be sent to you. Please feel free to share this link on your Facebook or Twitter page, website, newsletters or anywhere else you’d like!