Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming (autism)
The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the misinformation from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of
Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The (Pretending to) Combat Autism
Act By Bernard Rimland
I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause autism.
There is already abundant evidence,...... This debate is not scientific but
is political. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD
"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism
- 'Quiet' Santas welcome kids with autism across the country - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Research points to link between autism, intestinal bacteria - al.com (blog)
- Bacterium Reverses Autismlike Behavior in Mice
- Will to Persevere Can Be Triggered by Electric Stimulation
- Meet eight military families treated to private Lady A concerts
- Oxytocin may prove beneficial for children with autism - VOXXI
- Living with autism: Mother shares her son's story - Elko Daily Free Press
- The GAPS diet: can it help with autism? - Telegraph.co.uk
- Unofficial Transcript Katie Couric on Gardasil Vaccine Injury
- Study examines pollution, genetics link to autism - abc7.com
- Autism Symptoms In Mice Decreased With Probiotics, Study Says - Huffington Post
- Bacterium can reverse autism-like behaviour in mice - Nature.com
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??