Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming (autism)
The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the misinformation from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of
Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The (Pretending to) Combat Autism
Act By Bernard Rimland
I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause autism.
There is already abundant evidence,...... This debate is not scientific but
is political. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD
"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism
- Researchers discover link between low iron intake and autism spectrum disorder - Daily Digest
- South View's Matthew Novak uses soccer to sprint past Autism - Fayetteville Observer
- State Autism Database Still Moving Forward - Valley News Live
- Could Low Iron Intake In Pregnant Women Lead To Autism? - Design & Trend
- Could an iron deficiency during pregnancy lead to autism? - Tech Times
- Autism clinic in Broken Arrow using different approach - Tulsa World
- Taking Prenatal Iron May Lower Your Child's Risk of Autism - Yahoo Health
- Autism Linked to Low Iron Intake in Pregnant Women - News on Wellness
- Low Supplemental Iron Intake During Pregnancy Tied to Increased Risk of ... - Science World Report
- UC-Davis Study Links Autism to Low Iron Intake in Some Mothers - California Healthline
- Dachel Media Update: Atlantic Drowns Vaccine Choice
- Could dietary supplement in pregnancy reduce autism risk? - CBS News
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??