REGRESSIVE AUTISM AND MMR VACCINATION (virus chemotherapy autism obesity)
same mafia who make the vaccines and run the medical monopoly, so
anything that comes out against the vaccine paradigm is only 1% of the
true story on vaccination. I have seen one decent investigative
effort into childhood vaccines way back in 1984, in a Provincial US paper.
Yeah, that is due to all of the vast propaganda output of the cartels
who own the lot. The truth can be found but it may take the average
person some effort to find--as he/she is too brainwashed and
controlled by the fearmongering of the vaccine industry, and the
numerous other propaganda ploys.
That is an easy one--since measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before
vaccination there isn't much evidence except wishful thinking to show
vaccination had any effect at all in reducing deaths.
And 50% to 100% of deaths now are in vaccinated kids, and in kids who
shouldn't be vaccinated anyway due to illness
Also before vaccination measles was safe in well fed kids under
naturopathic, nutritional or homeopathic care. If measles is unsafe
now it has to be due to the effects of vaccination on the immune
system of mothers and children. No one I know, mother etc, feared
measles. I gave it to 100 kids in 1965.
Also MMR is a main cause of autism, only the efforts of the medical
industry prevent this truth coming out as the experience of the MMR
damaged kids bears out over the denial of blood tests.
Naive folks, eg most parents, nurses etc believe the medical industry
puts kids health before power, money etc. This is a trillion dollar
industry based covert-monopoly status that runs on lies (propaganda)
and shifting sands. They know that and fear the dominoe effects. If
MMR goes then the rest of the vaccine and drug paradigm could go
"When the link between the use of unsafe, mercury-laden vaccine and
autism, ADHD, asthma, allergies and diabetes becomes undeniable,
mainstream medicine will be sporting a huge, self-inflicted and
well-deserved black eye. Then will come the billion-dollar awards, by
enraged juries, to the children and their families. I can't wait."--Dr
- EMU starts live stream video counseling to help autistic children in rural areas - AnnArbor.com
- Pat Levitt, International Autism Expert, To Head CHLA Program - The Beverly Hills Courier
- Children's Theatre and Redmoon present first autism-friendly show - Chicago Tribune
- Autism training preparing first responders - WLBZ-TV
- Kids With Autism Quick To Detect Motion - NPR (blog)
- Roy Dittmann: If I Could Turn Back Time: The Top Regrets of Parents With Children Who Have Autism
- Scheme will cover cost of autism treatment - Sydney Morning Herald
- Adapted shared reading at school for minimally verbal students with autism
- A play and joint attention intervention for teachers of young children with autism: A randomized controlled pilot study
- Increasing social engagement in children with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder using collaborative technologies in the school environment
- The role of treatment fidelity on outcomes during a randomized field trial of an autism intervention
- 'Sometimes I want to play by myself': Understanding what friendship means to children with autism in mainstream primary schools
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??