- Parents don't cause autism in their kids, and we need to stop blaming them for it - Washington Post
- Backers of autism therapy hope for Nevada aid - Las Vegas Review-Journal (blog)
- Best of Age of Autism: Brian Deer Basks at a Pharmaceutical Conference by Lake Annecy
- 5 Steps to a Post-Holiday Sugar Cleansing Detox
- Researchers identify drug target for behavioral symptoms of fragile X syndrome
- Cancer Treatments May Reverse Autism's Behavioral Symptoms - Medical Daily
- New Gene Studies Suggest There Are Hundreds of Kinds of Autism - Wired
- Fragile X study offers hope of new autism treatment
- Project FORWARD for Adults with Autism Planned in Dennis - CapeCod.com News
- Fragile X study offers hope of new autism treatment - Medical Xpress
- We must support all people with autism - The Guardian
- 1-of-a-kind shop helps autistic girls follow their dreams - The Journal News | LoHud.com
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??