- In their own words: Surfers bring smiles to children with autism - The News-Press
- Why Jerry Seinfeld relates to the autism spectrum - Standard-Examiner
- Parents don't cause autism, but they can make a difference - The Conversation AU
- Holidays Can Be Sensory Overload for Kids With Autism - U.S. News & World Report
- Let's create a network to support people with autism, says Francis - Catholic Herald Online
- Pope meets with autistic children - Yahoo News
- Best of AofA: Thankful, Hopeful, Grateful
- Pope: break down the stigma burdening those with autism - Catholic News Agency
- Canadians with autism have 'untapped skills' when it comes to employment - CTV News
- Autism-care coverage improves, but costs are still a worry - SunHerald.com
- How football unlocked the heart of an autistic boy - CNN
- Autism not a cause to lose hope, Vatican conference encourages - Catholic News Agency
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??