- Are Vitamins Useful in the Treatment of Autism? - Medscape
- The High Cost of A Family's All-Out Battle with Autism - MyFox Houston
- New autism study conducted at UR - News 10NBC
- Island Autism Group Fundraiser to be Held Wednesday - Martha's Vineyard Gazette
- Partnership to help autistic children announced - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Dachel Media Update: Pediatric Union Continues to Promote Vaccine Sales over Safety
- Autistic brain less flexible at taking on tasks
- Rabbi Jason Miller: Autism Parents Build Virtual Birdhouse for Others
- Research suggests early warning sign for babies at risk of autism
- Annual Island Autism Group Fundraiser Wednesday - Martha's Vineyard Gazette
- Why inferring autism's causes from epidemiology is dangerous - SFARI News
- Chattanooga Autism Awareness Walk Scheduled For Nov. 8 - The Chattanoogan
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??