- An Updated Version: Breaking Up Is (Not) Hard to Do
- Hundreds run the Chocolate 5K to raise money for the Autism Society of Alabama - FOX6 WBRC - MyFoxAL.com
- Hundreds run the Chocolate 5K to raise money for the Autism Soci - WSFA.com ... - WSFA
- Number of students with autism in Tift schools has risen - Tifton Gazette
- 1 in 5 millennials thinks vaccines cause autism - Vox
- Eye-Tracking Test Enters into the Running for an Alzheimer’s Screen
- An Actual Vaccination Record to Diffuse "The Lottery" Media Frenzy
- The Journal of Advanced Practice Nursing on Flu Deaths
- Weekly Wrap: Spreading Measles – and Autism
- Local doctor: 'No link' between measles vaccine and autism - ActionNewsJax.com
- Study: By Age 6, Some With Autism See Improvement - Disability Scoop
- Healing Microbes May Offer Some Relief For Children Diagnosed With Autism - CBS Local
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??