- 'Do It Yourself' in the parent-professional partnership for the assessment and diagnosis of children with autism spectrum conditions in Hong Kong: A qualitative study
- A training and development project to improve services and opportunities for social inclusion for children and young people with autism in Romania
- Access to services, quality of care, and family impact for children with autism, other developmental disabilities, and other mental health conditions
- US state variation in autism insurance mandates: Balancing access and fairness
- Autistic expertise: A critical reflection on the production of knowledge in autism studies
- Assessing the influence of researcher-partner involvement on the process and outcomes of participatory research in autism spectrum disorder and neurodevelopmental disorders: A scoping review
- Community engagement and knowledge translation: Progress and challenge in autism research
- What should autism research focus upon? Community views and priorities from the United Kingdom
- For Autistic Adults, Coverage Options Are Scarce - Kaiser Health News
- When Things Fall Apart
- Jacobsen syndrome, autism: Link found
- Gene linked to increased dendritic spines -- a signpost of autism
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??