- First diagnostic criteria for Christianson syndrome
- Common Genes Implicated in Autism Study - WebMD
- Large study suggests risk of autism is mostly genetic - Tech Times
- TRACY HOLLIDAY tells how local councils refuse to pay for an intensive process ... - Express.co.uk
- Ongoing investigation: Autistic twins kept in Md. basement - W*USA 9
- Missing Holliston child with autism found safe - WCVB Boston
- Genetics play a bigger role than environmental causes for autism - CNN (blog)
- Sharyl Attkisson Asks About Amish and Autism
- Dear America, You Are Being Bamboozled Again About Autism and Genes
- Hands-on autism training for 'first ring' educators - Cleveland Jewish News
- Library Notes: Library offers Autism book collection - Evening Sun (subscription)
- Autism, Bourbon and Lies: Inspiring 'The Brilliance Saga' - Yahoo News
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??