- Parents Say Children with Autism Abused at Rocklin School - FOX40
- Clermont autism case settled - Cincinnati.com
- Exclusive: Manhattan boy with autism dropped off at wrong school, left alone - WABC-TV
- Utah families, researchers play role in discovery of genes linked to autism - Deseret News
- Autism screening closer as 100 genes linked to disorder are identified - Telegraph.co.uk
- Living with Autism - WCVB Boston
- Dachel Media Update: Wow! Autism Has More Genes Than Levi Strauss!
- Dancing robots combat autism - MedCity News
- More Than 100 Genes Tied To Autism - Disability Scoop
- Autism researchers find over 100 new genes linked to the social disorder - Daily Mail
- Children with autism benefit from 'integrated play groups'
- CMU, Pitt researchers help identify genes that contribute to autism - Tribune-Review
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??