- Menendez touts new law aimed at aiding adults with autism in Paramus visit - NorthJersey.com
- Attack on youth with autism brings new charges - Palm Beach Post
- School for children on autism spectrum begins classes - Good4Utah
- Aaron Paul Supports Brutally Attacked Teenager With Autism, Invites Him To ... - Huffington Post
- Dachel Media Update: Autism Schools in Demand
- Surfers Healing helps children with autism at Folly Beach - Live 5 News
- Autism Center That Offers Vocational Training Set to Open in East Harlem - DNAinfo
- Menendez touts Autism CARES Act's benefits for adults with disabilities - NJ.com
- ACEing Autism: Non-Profit Group Teaches Autistic Kids To Play Tennis - CBS Local
- VIDEO: Aaron Hill, teen with autism, attacked on camera - WLS-TV
- Social media images of people with disabilities: exploitative or inspirational?
- Caroline Presno: The Special Way DWTS ' Tony Dovolani Embraces Fatherhood and Raising His Autistic Son
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??