- Generation Rescue Celebrates 12 Days of Giving!
- 3-Year-Old Florida Boy With Autism Denied Right To Keep His Pet Chickens - Huffington Post
- Experts Develop Autism Guidelines For Use Statewide - Hartford Courant
- Children on the autism spectrum sought for Staten Island study - SILive.com
- Dachel Media Review: Tasing Kids, Police Database
- Susan Boyle among those who find autism diagnosis a relief - Today.com
- Susan Boyle is part of autism's 'invisible generation' - BBC News
- Gut Microbes and Autism - Scientist (blog)
- Study seeks autism biomarkers in brain-imaging database - SFARI News
- Wayne Police creating autism/special needs database - NorthJersey.com
- Getting Job-Ready With Autism - Huffington Post (blog)
- Autism Treatments Now Involve Partial Toe Removal: Are Mainstream Autism ... - Sacramento Bee
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??