I was looking at that... Not something for me, I blog, but rarely post pictures. It looked interesting for the many categories and such, but rather confused on what it was. Found very little blog posts, mostly just pictures. Maybe I didn't look too far in.
- Genetic Risk for Autism May be Hiked By Air Pollution - PsychCentral.com
- Weekly Wrap: Attack of the Mutant Utilitarian Troll! Hopkins Decides To Solve Autism Epidemic!
- Identification of gene crucial for formation of certain brain circuitry
- Study: Certain Kids' Autism Risk Increases in High Pollution Areas - California Healthline
- DeBary says family can't keep chickens that autistic boy has bonded with - Orlando Sentinel
- Jan Pilarski: Food As a Bridge to Jobs and Hope: Green Bridge Growers
- Autism may be linked to gastrointestinal issues, Caltech study says - Pasadena Star-News
- Dachel Media Review: Autism GI, Couric
- 'Quiet' Santas welcome kids with autism across the country - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Research points to link between autism, intestinal bacteria - al.com (blog)
- Bacterium Reverses Autismlike Behavior in Mice
- Will to Persevere Can Be Triggered by Electric Stimulation
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??