I was looking at that... Not something for me, I blog, but rarely post pictures. It looked interesting for the many categories and such, but rather confused on what it was. Found very little blog posts, mostly just pictures. Maybe I didn't look too far in.
- Autism diagnosis, treatment, challenges: Join the live chat at 3 pm Thursday - The Oregonian
- The Emotional Blindness of Alexithymia
- True Life's Brothers with Autism: 'We Have the Same Problems As Other People' - People Magazine
- How To Build An Autism&Friendly Workplace - Fast Company
- Dog watch - How attention changes in the course of a dog's life
- Healthy Kids: Experts keep learning more about autism - STLtoday.com
- The world's third-largest software firm says people with autism will comprise ... - Al Jazeera America
- Employing people with autism - Washington Post
- 10 facts about autism spectrum disorder - The Oregonian
- World Autism Day Is Baaaaack
- Are You a Savvy Auntie? Kim Stagliano Shares Autism Action for Aunts.
- Feeling Blue about Autism Speaks' Founders' Interview
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??