Autism Anglia Conference - 'Autism: Exploding the Myths'
Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester
Date: Thu 28th Jun 12
The day will include notable speakers and practical workshops together with a marketplace for organisations to exhibit their products and services. Please email for more information.
- Autism risk linked to common gene variants - CBS News
- Schumer Proposes Bill to Track Children with Autism, Train Police - NY1
- Sacramento sheriff: Missing at-risk teen returned home - Sacramento Bee
- A unique way to celebrate the 24th anniversary of the ADA
- Supercomputer used to study a common link between addiction and neurological disease
- Grant makes a splash for people with autism - OCRegister
- Two Wellington brothers explain how autism affects their relationship - WPTV
- The vaccine and autism debate - myfox8.com
- It's safe to vaccinate kids — studies find autism risks are linked to ... - Deseret News
- Lucy Film Hinges on Brain Capacity Myth
- Nova's Not So New Approach to Vaccination
- Brain connectivity affects a child's impulsive behaviour
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??