Autism Anglia Conference - 'Autism: Exploding the Myths'
Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester
Date: Thu 28th Jun 12
The day will include notable speakers and practical workshops together with a marketplace for organisations to exhibit their products and services. Please email for more information.
- Study: Certain Kids' Autism Risk Increases in High Pollution Areas - California Healthline
- DeBary says family can't keep chickens that autistic boy has bonded with - Orlando Sentinel
- Jan Pilarski: Food As a Bridge to Jobs and Hope: Green Bridge Growers
- Autism may be linked to gastrointestinal issues, Caltech study says - Pasadena Star-News
- Dachel Media Review: Autism GI, Couric
- 'Quiet' Santas welcome kids with autism across the country - San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
- Research points to link between autism, intestinal bacteria - al.com (blog)
- Bacterium Reverses Autismlike Behavior in Mice
- Will to Persevere Can Be Triggered by Electric Stimulation
- Meet eight military families treated to private Lady A concerts
- Oxytocin may prove beneficial for children with autism - VOXXI
- Living with autism: Mother shares her son's story - Elko Daily Free Press
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??