Autism Anglia Conference - 'Autism: Exploding the Myths'
Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester
Date: Thu 28th Jun 12
The day will include notable speakers and practical workshops together with a marketplace for organisations to exhibit their products and services. Please email for more information.
- In autism, brain doesn't 'prune' extra synapses - Futurity: Research News
- No, There Still Is No Connection Between Vaccines and Autism - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Charting the Course for Treating Children with Autism: A Beginner's Guide for ... - PsychCentral.com
- Translational Neurodegeneration Removes Vaccination Timing Article
- Statement from William Thompson, RE Pediatrics MMR African American Males Data
- Parents, autism group offer help on transitioning back to school - WISC Madison
- Autistic runner continues to overcome adversity with his feet - USA TODAY
- Turn On, Tune In, Get Better: Psychedelic Drugs Hold Medical Promise
- You’ve done the ice bucket, now take the lipreading challenge
- How Luke Bryan Made a Young Fan's Day - People Magazine
- Autism Risk May be Linked to Mother's Depression, Not Medication - PsychCentral.com
- CDC Whistleblower and Probability of Post-MMR Autism Diagnosis
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??