Autism Anglia Conference - 'Autism: Exploding the Myths'
Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester
Date: Thu 28th Jun 12
The day will include notable speakers and practical workshops together with a marketplace for organisations to exhibit their products and services. Please email for more information.
- Whole-genome sequencing reveals new types of autism risk - SFARI News
- Education Matters: Blue Out for Autism - KARK
- Boy With Autism Is Best Friends With Siri - POPSUGAR (blog)
- Broccoli, Autism and the Microbiome
- Siblings of children with autism can show signs at 18 months
- Dachel Media Update: Cape Cod Housing, Early Intervention
- Editorial: 'Autism-friendly' ER at Capital Health provides welcoming ... - NJ.com
- Signs of autism by 18 months in younger siblings - Futurity: Research News
- Chaka Khan's nephew with autism goes missing - KABC-TV
- How One Boy With Autism Became BFF With Apple's Siri - New York Times
- Horticultural therapy cultivating connections, success for adults with autism - MyCentralJersey.com
- Chaka Khan's nephew with autism found - KABC-TV
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??