Autism Anglia Conference - 'Autism: Exploding the Myths'
Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester
Date: Thu 28th Jun 12
The day will include notable speakers and practical workshops together with a marketplace for organisations to exhibit their products and services. Please email for more information.
- The Case Against Mandatory Flu Vaccination for Health Care Workers
- Hazards of Nasal Flu Vaccine as Program is Rolled Out in British Schools
- Dachel Media Update: RFK Jr on CNN: Thimerosal "Not Policy, but Politics"
- Insular cortex alterations in mouse models of autism
- Summer Safety Guide
- Proposed State Senate Bill Would Create Alert for People with Autism - NBC Southern California
- Help for halting autism symptoms - Harvard Gazette
- Senate passes autism bill - The Hill (blog)
- More Colleges Expanding Programs For Students On Autism Spectrum - Forbes
- Dachel Media Update: In Which CNN Runs Out of Tape...
- The autistic brain found to be less flexible at taking on tasks
- Little-known supportive cells, astrocytes, essential for memory
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??