April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- 4 goals to the Watch Me Thrive program for all parents
- 7 ways to encourage play for kids with special needs
- Have your kids under age 5 been screened yet?
- Autism and controversy
- How we can teach kids compassion
- 4 gift-buying tips for special needs kids
- #ChatAutism with Omega-3 Expert Dr. Douglas Bibus
- "Great Reduction in Viruses" Following Bioray
- Combating Allergies
- "The eczema is GONE" thanks to revitaPOP!
- Those with a genetic predisposition to liking amphetamine are at a reduced risk of schizophrenia and ADHD
- Antipsychotic drug use among ADHD-diagnosed foster care youth is increasing
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??