April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Autism reform bill passes both Senate committees - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- Dachel Media Update: Vax Industry Agrees "Vax Choice Parents Stupid"
- Sibling Study Surprises Autism Researchers - Newser
- JB & Lisa Handley: The Start of Generation Rescue
- Related disorders currently lumped together misleadingly as “autism” - Genetic Literacy Project
- Opinion: Autism research vaccinates us from infectious lies - Sacramento Bee (blog)
- Genetic Memory: How We Know Things We Never Learned
- Molecular Clocks throughout Body, Not Just Brain, Keep Tissues Humming
- Molecular Clocks Scattered throughout Your Body (Not Just in the Brain) Keep Your Tissues Humming
- As Cuba–U.S. Relations Thaw, Medical Researchers Still Struggle to Connect
- Genes Reveal That Not Even Siblings with Autism Share the Same Genetic Risk ... - Healthline
- Anthropomorphic bias found in typically developing children is not found in children with autistic spectrum disorder
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??