April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Vaccine disinformation: Katie Couric on HPV and Jenny McCarthy on autism - Washington Times
- Sensory Therapy Might Work for Kids With Autism - Newsday
- Probiotic therapy alleviates autism-like behaviors in mice - Medical Xpress
- Study: pollution and certain genes increases chance of Autism in children - 89.3 KPCC (blog)
- Autism Research Leaping Forward With Tadpoles? - Guardian Express
- Vancouver man with autism found in Corvallis - kgw.com
- Social Cues, Social Skills, Sexual Abuse and Autism
- "Bought" A Film By Jeff Hays and Bobby Sheehan Matching Fund Campaign
- Severity of autism may be diagnosed through analysis of micromovements
- Autism Speaks post rattles some readers - Palm Beach Daily News
- PD: Boy with autism goes missing in Mesa - ABC15.com (KNXV-TV)
- Seven Surprising Things You Can Do at Home to Help Your Child Eat New Foods
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??