April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Idaho Center for Autism closes its doors - KREM.com (subscription)
- University of Pittsburgh study correlates autism with air pollution - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Giving the Brain a Buzz: The Ultimate in Self-Help or a Dangerous Distraction?
- Early exposure to air pollutants linked to autism risk
- Autism Center to show off new facility - WTVA
- Pitt Public Health finds association between air toxics and childhood autism
- Police Learn About Autism in Traverse City - 9&10 News
- Can General Anesthesia Trigger Dementia?
- Gigi Jordan talked openly about desire to kill autistic son: pal - New York Post
- A leader on autism issues - Bucks County Courier Times
- Better academic support in high school crucial for low performers with ADHD
- Is pollution to blame for autism? Researchers say breathing toxic air in the ... - Daily Mail
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??