April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Labor induction or augmentation 'does not cause autism,' say obstetricians - Medical News Today
- Stanford scientists describe autism discoveries - San Jose Mercury News
- Dachel Media Update: Are We An Oligarchy or Democracy?
- UC San Diego Autism Research Described as "Game Changer" - NBC 7 San Diego
- 2 Mothers Of Children With Autism Raise Awareness For 'Coverage For Autism ... - CBS Local
- Early detection, intervention are key in helping children on the autism spectrum - SILive.com
- 4 Qualities of People With Autism That Could Benefit Your Business - Entrepreneur
- Students with autism navigate job hunt with help from campus groups - The Daily Tar Heel
- Amy Schumer’s dating advice? Take the wheelchair test
- Discovery of anti-distraction system in the brain has implications for ADHD, schizophrenia
- With 'Chalk My Autism,' hospital marks Autism Awareness Month - NJ.com
- 5 Autism Simulations to Help You Experience Sensory Overload - Mashable
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??