April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Dachel Media Update: Wow! Autism Has More Genes Than Levi Strauss! - Age of Autism
- Conventional police interview techniques are not effective for people with autism - Medical Xpress
- Scavenger hunt in Va. Beach benefits autism awareness - 13newsnow.com
- Unparalleled gene-sequencing study has identified dozens of high-confidence autism genes and hundreds more worthy of study
- Broccoli, Autism and the Microbiome on Health Impact News
- Autism Kills From The Outside In: RIP Dyasha Smith
- My Town: OSU vs. Michigan Tailgate Party for Autism - fox8.com
- On the job with autism - WCVB Boston
- Parents Say Children with Autism Abused at Rocklin School - FOX40
- Clermont autism case settled - Cincinnati.com
- Exclusive: Manhattan boy with autism dropped off at wrong school, left alone - WABC-TV
- Utah families, researchers play role in discovery of genes linked to autism - Deseret News
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??