April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Rabbi Jason Miller: Autism Parents Build Virtual Birdhouse for Others
- Research suggests early warning sign for babies at risk of autism
- Annual Island Autism Group Fundraiser Wednesday - Martha's Vineyard Gazette
- Why inferring autism's causes from epidemiology is dangerous - SFARI News
- Chattanooga Autism Awareness Walk Scheduled For Nov. 8 - The Chattanoogan
- Autism Parents Build Virtual Birdhouse for Others - Huffington Post (blog)
- 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin May Help Some With Autism - WebMD
- For children with autism, brain inflexibility may explain behavior - Fox News
- Try This at Home: Let Your Ears Move Your Eyes
- Microbiome Conference Videos Now Available
- PLAGUE: Kent Heckenlively - REVEALED!
- Why People With Autism Shouldn't Be Labelled 'Different' - Huffington Post Canada
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??