April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Manifest Injustice – the End Result of Scientific Fraud
- Link Found in S.D. Between Genetic Disorder and Autism - Times of San Diego
- Size at birth affects risk of adolescent mental health disorders
- Study: Autism much rarer among Israel's Arab, ultra-Orthodox societies - Haaretz
- Wellington High educator fired amid allegations he shoved student with autism - WPBF West Palm Beach
- 3 accused of abusing clients at autism center - WESH Orlando
- Study: Jacobsen syndrome linked to autism - 10News
- Dachel Media Update: Selling Vaccines Like Soap
- CDC Whistleblower Calls on Congress to Intervene in Autism-Vaccine Research
- West Sacramento autism center adds medical treatment - Sacramento Business Journal
- Brain networks to handle internal & external tasks mature more slowly in ADHD
- Kelli Stapleton to Dr. Phil: Not worthy to beg autistic daughter's forgiveness ... - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??