April is Autism Awareness: Lets see your "Faces of Autism"
April is Autism Awareness Month.
Autism effects so many children on such a broad spectrum.
Lets see YOUR faces of Autism:
This is my dd:
- Breathing Pollution During Pregnancy Raises Child's Risk of Autism - Nature World News
- Man with autism credits ballet with saving his life - Fox News
- Golisano Hospital receives major gift for Autism clinic - 13WHAM-TV
- Minivan among items given away at Drive for Autism event - fox13now.com
- Missing Girl with Autism Found - 1011now
- Deep learning now tackling autism and matching monkeys' vision - Gigaom
- Change brings challenges for people with autism - SFARI News (blog)
- Dachel Media Update: ABC 7: Alex Spourdalakis' Story
- Fine particulate air pollution linked with increased autism risk - HSPH News
- Study links autism to air pollution exposure in pregnancy - Boston Globe
- Bio Bigwigs Go after Drugs for Parkinson's, Alzheimer’s and ALS
- Study finds link between autism and exposure to air pollution during pregnancy - The Week Magazine
Other Autism Discussions on the Web
When a Child With Autism Goes Missing- A Mother's Story provided by Nancy O'Brien and the Autism Speaks - Chicagoland Chapter
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you?
Link Between Junk Food & Autism Is Sad But Not Surprising. Does the link between processed food and autism surprise you? - CafeMom
My daughter is being diagnosed for autism and I need help dealing with this. - autism daughter diagnosis
- You can't bleach the autism out of your child
- How long should I try biomedical treatment for autism?
- Extra DPT Vaccine, Autism and Strange Rash
- What if my 3 y/o has Autism how to deal and what to do..
- Bleach Enemas As a Treatment For Autism
- What kind of school is your child in and what level autism
- Autism/ADHD diet
- The Autism Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- Is PDD-NOS considered Autism?
- Any advice/ tips on sleep issues with autism??