You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- Parents don't cause autism in their kids, and we need to stop blaming them for it - Washington Post
- Backers of autism therapy hope for Nevada aid - Las Vegas Review-Journal (blog)
- Best of Age of Autism: Brian Deer Basks at a Pharmaceutical Conference by Lake Annecy
- 5 Steps to a Post-Holiday Sugar Cleansing Detox
- Researchers identify drug target for behavioral symptoms of fragile X syndrome
- Cancer Treatments May Reverse Autism's Behavioral Symptoms - Medical Daily
- New Gene Studies Suggest There Are Hundreds of Kinds of Autism - Wired
- Fragile X study offers hope of new autism treatment
- Project FORWARD for Adults with Autism Planned in Dennis - CapeCod.com News
- Fragile X study offers hope of new autism treatment - Medical Xpress
- We must support all people with autism - The Guardian
- 1-of-a-kind shop helps autistic girls follow their dreams - The Journal News | LoHud.com