You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- Alex Foundation BBQ fundraiser aims to raise autism awareness - KRTV Great Falls News
- Chino Hills family to participate in Autism Speaks walk in Anaheim - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Arts, Beats & Eats puts smiles on kids with autism - Detroit Free Press
- Comic Book Stars World's First Hero With Autism - NBCNews.com
- Havin' Trouble with CDC Whistleblower, William Thompson - Age of Autism
- Parents airlifted to JMH for injuries - Local 10
- ADHD drugs 'do not stunt children's growth,' say AAP
- Parents flown to Miami hospitals for injuries - Local 10
- Autism Research: August 29,2014 Week In Review - Autism Daily Newscast
- Translational Neurodegeneration Journal Retract Paper on Study of Autism and ... - Autism Daily Newscast
- Organization Offers Tips to Parents of Children with Autism - TWC News
- Prep volleyball: Pawnee City players organize autism fundraiser - Lincoln Journal Star