You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns - NHS Choices
- Purdue agrees to bolster autism coverage - Journal and Courier
- More Differences Than Similarities Are Found in Autistic Siblings - New York Times
- Dachel Media Update: "Vax Clemantis in Deserto"
- Shanell Mouland: These Diapers Are Bullsh*t, Aren't They?
- 'Lightning Striking Twice': Autism Genes Randomly Mutated, Study Finds - NBCNews.com
- Actor with autism to give first performance in Brentwood - The Tennessean
- Jeff Schweitzer: Pareidolia in Politics: The Face of Faith's Corrupting Influence
- Autism resource fair held at Wayne Akers Ford - WPTV.com
- Georgia Senate to reconsider autism bill - Atlanta Business Chronicle (blog)
- "Autisms" a More Appropriate Term than "Autism," Geneticists Say
- Brain study sheds light on how children with autism process social play