You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- Natalie Palumbo: Autism, Wandering, and Avonte Oquendo
- NJ law enforcement officers getting autism training - Hunterdon County Democrat
- Researchers seek early detection for autism - KETV Omaha
- Don't Blame Adam Lanza's Violence On Asperger's - TIME
- Delays Common Among Siblings Of Kids With Autism - Disability Scoop
- More Children With Autism Are Going To College Than Ever Before (And 5 Other ... - Huffington Post
- Dachel Media Review: Sharyl Attkisson Resigns from CBS, Disney Therapy
- Non-Profit Seeks To Bring Awareness To Autism In April - MyFox Philadelphia
- Here's The Latest Research On Autism Spectrum Disorder - Huffington Post
- Blind Wrestler Inspires Tournament To Raise Money For Autism - NBC4i.com
- Does a claims diagnosis of autism mean a true case?
- Using the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers in a well-child clinic in Turkey: Adapting the screening method based on culture and setting