You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- Early Exposure To Pollutants May Cause Autism, Study Says - Design & Trend
- Chrissy Kelly: 5 Steps That Won't Help YOUR Marriage
- Blue Man Group to Put On Autism-Friendly Show Sunday - DNAinfo
- Do NJ health plans cover autism, infertility treatments? - Asbury Park Press
- Could Air Pollutants Raise a Child's Autism Risk? - WebMD
- Simply Shining a Light Can Reveal the Brain’s Structure
- UK professor gets $500,00 grant to study autism - The State
- Arcadia school hosts football camp for kids with autism - Arizona Republic
- Former Bengal QB hosts tailgate party for autism - Cincinnati.com
- Something in the air could raise a child's autism risk - CBS News
- Simply Shining a Light Can Reveal the Brain's Structure
- Study suggests link between childhood autism, pollution - WPXI Pittsburgh