You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- Trick or treat strategies for children with autism or food allergies - Herald & Review
- KTVB: Closing of Idaho Center for Autism Leaves Few Options for Parents - Boise Weekly
- Pitt study correlates autism with air pollution - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Association between air toxics, childhood autism
- Horse Boy method questioned by autism experts - eMaxHealth
- Pitt Public Health study finds childhood autism associated with increased ... - Timesonline.com
- Epidemiologists Link Air Pollution To Autism - Science 2.0
- What you should know about autism from the point of a view of a Boca Raton ... - WPTV
- When This Mom Couldn't Find What She Needed To Help Her Autistic Daughter, She Created A Site That Could
- Kenny Brown: "My Brother Is Not Less Than" Just Because He's Autistic
- Harry Specters crowdfunding to create hundreds of jobs for people with autism - Autism Daily Newscast
- Raising Healthy Kids: Autism Roadmap - 6abc.com