You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- In autism, brain doesn't 'prune' extra synapses - Futurity: Research News
- No, There Still Is No Connection Between Vaccines and Autism - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Charting the Course for Treating Children with Autism: A Beginner's Guide for ... - PsychCentral.com
- Translational Neurodegeneration Removes Vaccination Timing Article
- Statement from William Thompson, RE Pediatrics MMR African American Males Data
- Parents, autism group offer help on transitioning back to school - WISC Madison
- Autistic runner continues to overcome adversity with his feet - USA TODAY
- Turn On, Tune In, Get Better: Psychedelic Drugs Hold Medical Promise
- You’ve done the ice bucket, now take the lipreading challenge
- How Luke Bryan Made a Young Fan's Day - People Magazine
- Autism Risk May be Linked to Mother's Depression, Not Medication - PsychCentral.com
- CDC Whistleblower and Probability of Post-MMR Autism Diagnosis