You can't bleach the autism out of your child
Well I just read the Article and there's a couple of things I'd like to quote from it like:
"Autism one is an annual conference whose stated mission is to educate “parents, professionals, and the public about the care, treatment, recovery and prevention of autism and related disorders by making critical information available through new channels as well as traditional ones.” Educational therapies (such as behavior, speech and occupational therapy) and medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants and others ) would be considered “traditional” while the “new channels” referred to tend to be in the area of experimental biomedical treatments, often drawn from complementary and alternative medicine."
So these people think bleaching your child would get rid of Autism with alternative medicine ? Since when is Sodium Chloride considered medication, alternative or not ?
"MMS can cure almost anything: cancer, AIDS, and just about any other serious disease you can imagine."
Is that there excuse for using MMS to cure Autism cause it's a serious disease ? I don't think so. Such ingnorance!
This is horrible!
- 3 charged with abusing autistic residents at Winter Park home - WKMG Orlando
- Are Vaccines Made With Cells From Aborted Babies Linked to Autism? - LifeNews.com
- FDA May Ban Use of Involuntary Electric Shocks as Autism Treatment - Slate Magazine (blog)
- Dachel Media Update: Crisis at Home. At School.
- Recurrence Rates in Autism Spectrum Disorders - JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association
- An Autism Diagnosis: Answers To Help You Navigate The Journey - Huffington Post
- Medi-Cal starts covering popular autism therapy - 89.3 KPCC
- Discovery of "seesaw circuit" in brains of mice has implications for autism
- Olathe hosts 'Just Like You: Autism' film premiere at AMC Theater - fox4kc.com
- More help soon for children with autism spectrum disorder - MyNews3 Las Vegas KSNV
- Kelli Stapleton tells Dr. Phil: Jail 'much kinder warden than the jail of autism' - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
- The Proctor & Gamble Selling Techniques of Vaccines