Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Autism Risk with Prenatal Antidepressant Use Insignificant After Controlling ... - Pharmacy Times
- Dachel Media Update: Silence of the Man....
- What happened to the blind triathlete?
- Autism Project revisited: Whatever happened to Chris Stafford? - Toronto Star
- Journal Retracts Paper that Questioned CDC Autism Study - TIME
- Temple Grandin On The Secret To Success For Kids With Autism - Huffington Post
- Action Alert: Ask Dr. Thompson to Go Public on CDC Vaccine Fraud
- Action Alert: Ask Dr. Thompson to Remove Name from Pediatrics Study
- Sharyl Attkisson: CDC Responds to Allegation it Omitted Vaccine-Autism Study Link
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield Discusses CDC Vaccine Fraud
- Researcher Says CDC 'Chose to Cover Up' Data Linking Autism With Vaccines ... - TheBlaze.com
- Autism Links to Vaccines: Whistleblower Reveals Evidence of Criminal Coverup ... - Center for Research on Globalization