Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Autism diagnosis, treatment, challenges: Join the live chat at 3 pm Thursday - The Oregonian
- The Emotional Blindness of Alexithymia
- True Life's Brothers with Autism: 'We Have the Same Problems As Other People' - People Magazine
- How To Build An Autism&Friendly Workplace - Fast Company
- Dog watch - How attention changes in the course of a dog's life
- Healthy Kids: Experts keep learning more about autism - STLtoday.com
- The world's third-largest software firm says people with autism will comprise ... - Al Jazeera America
- Employing people with autism - Washington Post
- 10 facts about autism spectrum disorder - The Oregonian
- World Autism Day Is Baaaaack
- Are You a Savvy Auntie? Kim Stagliano Shares Autism Action for Aunts.
- Feeling Blue about Autism Speaks' Founders' Interview