Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Change brings challenges for people with autism - SFARI News (blog)
- Dachel Media Update: ABC 7: Alex Spourdalakis' Story
- Fine particulate air pollution linked with increased autism risk - HSPH News
- Study links autism to air pollution exposure in pregnancy - Boston Globe
- Bio Bigwigs Go after Drugs for Parkinson's, Alzheimer’s and ALS
- Study finds link between autism and exposure to air pollution during pregnancy - The Week Magazine
- Congress passes bill allowing families to save money on autism care - WFSB
- Fine Particle Air Pollutants Linked to Autism - PsychCentral.com (blog)
- 'Deep learning' finds autism, cancer mutations in unexplored regions of genome
- Tiny gene fragments linked to altered brain development in autism, U of T ... - Toronto Star
- Maternal exposure to air pollution linked to offspring autism risk - Medical News Today
- Action Alert: Contact Gov Kasich as Ohio Faces Vaccination Schedule Increase