Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- KTVB: Closing of Idaho Center for Autism Leaves Few Options for Parents - Boise Weekly
- Pitt study correlates autism with air pollution - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Association between air toxics, childhood autism
- Horse Boy method questioned by autism experts - eMaxHealth
- Pitt Public Health study finds childhood autism associated with increased ... - Timesonline.com
- Epidemiologists Link Air Pollution To Autism - Science 2.0
- What you should know about autism from the point of a view of a Boca Raton ... - WPTV
- When This Mom Couldn't Find What She Needed To Help Her Autistic Daughter, She Created A Site That Could
- Kenny Brown: "My Brother Is Not Less Than" Just Because He's Autistic
- Harry Specters crowdfunding to create hundreds of jobs for people with autism - Autism Daily Newscast
- Raising Healthy Kids: Autism Roadmap - 6abc.com
- More Evidence Links Autism to Air Pollution - Medscape