Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- How football unlocked the heart of an autistic boy - CNN
- Autism not a cause to lose hope, Vatican conference encourages - Catholic News Agency
- Social Scene: Aces raise money for autism school in Newport News - Daily Press
- Learning curve: Designing for autism - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Pope Francis offers solidarity to people with autism - USA TODAY
- ADVERTISE with AGE OF AUTISM - Age of Autism
- Autism care coverage improves - Hanford Sentinel
- Vatican holds its first conference on autism - Press Herald
- Seinfeld reverses autism statement - AOL.com - AOL News
- Age of Autism Weekly Wrap: Fund Drive Update, and Autism Vs. Alopecia
- Mass. needs to rise to challenge of housing adults with autism - Boston Globe
- Applications open again for Utah's autism waiver program - Salt Lake Tribune