Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Missing gene linked to autism - Medical Xpress
- Genetics Suggest Autism Isn't Just One Disorder—It's Hundreds - Wired
- Holidays can be sensory overload for kids with autism - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- 'Explosion Of Emotions' As Pope Greets Children With Autism - Huffington Post
- Regressive autism... What is it? Is it real? What to look for? What I wish I had known….
- Pope Francis Addresses Autism
- A Mouse Experiment Suggests How We Might One Day Sleep Off Toxic Memories
- Disney autism lawsuits refiled, one by one - Orlando Sentinel
- Dachel Media Update: Vatican Attention, Police Training
- Motor coordination issues in autism are caused by abnormal neural connections
- Hospital had no plan to tackle autistic woman's weight gain, coroner rules - The Guardian
- Concussion Culture: How to Protect Young Athletes