Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Clermont autism case settled - Cincinnati.com
- Exclusive: Manhattan boy with autism dropped off at wrong school, left alone - WABC-TV
- Utah families, researchers play role in discovery of genes linked to autism - Deseret News
- Autism screening closer as 100 genes linked to disorder are identified - Telegraph.co.uk
- Living with Autism - WCVB Boston
- Dachel Media Update: Wow! Autism Has More Genes Than Levi Strauss!
- Dancing robots combat autism - MedCity News
- More Than 100 Genes Tied To Autism - Disability Scoop
- Autism researchers find over 100 new genes linked to the social disorder - Daily Mail
- Children with autism benefit from 'integrated play groups'
- CMU, Pitt researchers help identify genes that contribute to autism - Tribune-Review
- CMU-Pitt research team identifies autism genes - Pittsburgh Business Times