Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Autistic man learned about life through Scouting - 9NEWS.com
- Autistic students navigate job hunt with help from campus groups - The Daily Tar Heel
- Autism Month: Fostering strong sibling relationships - WRAL.com
- Kennedy Krieger Helps Break The Silence With Annual ROAR For Autism ... - CBS Local
- Dachel Media Update: Attkisson Stands By Her Journalism
- Autism Awareness: Being Yourself at 'Brandon's Place' - fox8.com
- Year of Awareness: Autism - Newsday
- Why are we named Easter Seals?
- Now My Son Can Finally Get Some Healing Sleep
- Labor induction or augmentation 'does not cause autism,' say obstetricians
- Drexel's autism institute hits the road - Philadelphia Business Journal (blog)
- Take this autism test to find out if you're one of rising number with condition - Daily Mail