Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- For Autistic Adults, Coverage Options Are Scarce - Kaiser Health News
- When Things Fall Apart
- Jacobsen syndrome, autism: Link found
- Gene linked to increased dendritic spines -- a signpost of autism
- Medi-Cal Starts Covering Autism Therapy For Thousands Of Poor Children - CBS Local
- Eliot Borenstein: Is Being a Bad Parent a Crime?
- New Clinical Trial for Children with Autism to Target Parents - Saint Louis University
- SHANK3 mutations turn up in high proportion of autism cases - SFARI News
- A Disney Event for the Autism Community in San Francisco - SFGate (blog)
- Disney Slams Expanding Autistic Kids Lawsuit — Claims “Irrelevant” Action ... - Deadline.com
- Dachel Media Update: #HearThisWell
- South Carolina Medicaid faces new, expensive federal autism rule - Charleston Post Courier