Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Early Exposure To Pollutants May Cause Autism, Study Says - Design & Trend
- Chrissy Kelly: 5 Steps That Won't Help YOUR Marriage
- Blue Man Group to Put On Autism-Friendly Show Sunday - DNAinfo
- Do NJ health plans cover autism, infertility treatments? - Asbury Park Press
- Could Air Pollutants Raise a Child's Autism Risk? - WebMD
- Simply Shining a Light Can Reveal the Brain’s Structure
- UK professor gets $500,00 grant to study autism - The State
- Arcadia school hosts football camp for kids with autism - Arizona Republic
- Former Bengal QB hosts tailgate party for autism - Cincinnati.com
- Something in the air could raise a child's autism risk - CBS News
- Simply Shining a Light Can Reveal the Brain's Structure
- Study suggests link between childhood autism, pollution - WPXI Pittsburgh