Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Autism Awareness Film To Air At Valencia Library In Santa Clarita - KHTS Radio
- New guidelines employ a team approach to autism diagnosis, care
- Disney, Treatment for Children With Autism - Guardian Liberty Voice
- Youngster pushing past autism, Tourette syndrome to compete at state ... - al.com
- Letter, 3/8: Pass autism reform bill - Lincoln Journal Star
- Why it's not “Rain Woman” - The Economist
- Ten Thousand Apologies
- How these social robots are helping autistic kids - VentureBeat
- 'Light it Up Blue:' Wood Creek Elementary takes the lead in drawing attention ... - Hometownlife.com
- Yes, my brother's got autism. But how does that translate into 'menacing'? - The Guardian
- Autism pioneer, orthodontist, photographer David Crowe dies - Southeast Missourian
- New Guidelines Created to Detect Autism in Children - Nature World News