Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- The autistic brain found to be less flexible at taking on tasks
- Little-known supportive cells, astrocytes, essential for memory
- Penn State conference addresses life beyond classroom for people with autism - Penn State News
- Autism bill unlikely to pass this summer - WRAL.com
- Advice for parents of children just diagnosed with autism, from those who've ... - Washington Post
- Kids with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorders Show Brain Wiring Differences - UCSF News Services
- The Kids Who Beat Autism - New York Times
- Brain Disorders Might Arise from Starving Neurons
- Autism Action Network Alert: Autism Cares Act Needs Major Improvement Before Passage
- Best of AofA: There’s a Funny Thing About Evidence: More Support for Autism-Mercury Link
- Washington Post: Report on Irish Baby Homes Documents use of Infants for Med School Cadavers, Vaccine Testing
- Kids with autism and sensory processing disorders show differences in brain wiring