Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Lawsuit seeks early care for autism - West Hawaii Today
- Spacing Between Sibling Births Tied to Autism Risk - WebMD
- Missing Pomona Teen With Autism Fatally Struck On 71 Freeway - CBS Local
- What can be done to help parents of autistic adults? - PBS NewsHour
- Math Might Help Crack Mysteries of Schizophrenia
- The Mommy Blogger Who Tried to Kill Her Autistic Daughter Talks to Dr. Phil - Daily Beast
- After Autistic Girl Finds Success in Art World, Parents Shield Her From Spotlight - ABC News
- Spacing Between Sibling Births Tied to Autism Risk in Study - Philly.com
- Gloucester County autism event expected to draw 1500 walkers - Cherry Hill Courier Post
- October is Vaccine Injury Awareness Month
- "The Power of Words" 5 Kids Who Can't Speak Make a Movie
- Spartan Spectrum aims to raise autism awareness on campus - MSU State News