Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- EMU starts live stream video counseling to help autistic children in rural areas - AnnArbor.com
- Pat Levitt, International Autism Expert, To Head CHLA Program - The Beverly Hills Courier
- Children's Theatre and Redmoon present first autism-friendly show - Chicago Tribune
- Autism training preparing first responders - WLBZ-TV
- Kids With Autism Quick To Detect Motion - NPR (blog)
- Roy Dittmann: If I Could Turn Back Time: The Top Regrets of Parents With Children Who Have Autism
- Scheme will cover cost of autism treatment - Sydney Morning Herald
- Adapted shared reading at school for minimally verbal students with autism
- A play and joint attention intervention for teachers of young children with autism: A randomized controlled pilot study
- Increasing social engagement in children with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder using collaborative technologies in the school environment
- The role of treatment fidelity on outcomes during a randomized field trial of an autism intervention
- 'Sometimes I want to play by myself': Understanding what friendship means to children with autism in mainstream primary schools