Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- MRIs link impaired brain activity to inability to regulate emotions in autism
- Parents share heartbreaking stories, support autism bill - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- Study finds most siblings with autism have different risk genes
- Autism insurance proposal gains support - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- Ralston: Autism bill should wait til 2016 - WXIA-TV
- Fort Collins man smashing autism stereotypes - The Coloradoan
- Magnetic Stimulation May Halt Rumination in Depression
- Dachel Media Update: "Vax Clamantis in Deserto"
- Women Plan Fairfield Farm To Employ Autistic Adults - CBS Local
- Siblings with Autism Have Different Genetic Mutations: Study - Tech Times
- The Microbiome - New Research On Inflammatory Bowel Disease May Foreshadow Autism?
- MRIs link impaired brain activity to inability to regulate emotions in autism - Medical Xpress