Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- 20-year-old Woman With Autism Found Safe - TWC News
- SAP Labs India's autism at work initiative opens a new wave of hiring - Times of India
- Autism, Vaccines and Exceptions - Age of Autism
- Woman With Autism Found Safe - TWC News
- Woman, 20, with autism, located - WCNC
- Dear Pharmacist column: Were you lied to about vaccines and autism? - Newsday
- Woman, 20, with autism, found safe - WCNC
- Holiday race raises funds for autism - Forsyth County News Online
- Autism, Vaccines and Exceptions
- People with Autism Especially Vulnerable - Rocklin and Roseville Today
- iPads improve language skills in autistic kids - CBS News
- Socially-assistive robots help kids with autism learn by providing personalized prompts