Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Temecula Emergency Personnel Undergoing Autism Training - Patch.com
- Louis Conte Speaks on National Vaccine Injury Compensation Court Problems
- Autism-like behaviors in mice alleviated by probiotic therapy
- Santa greets children with autism in Virginia Beach - The Virginian-Pilot
- Generation Rescue Celebrates 12 Days of Giving!
- 3-Year-Old Florida Boy With Autism Denied Right To Keep His Pet Chickens - Huffington Post
- Experts Develop Autism Guidelines For Use Statewide - Hartford Courant
- Children on the autism spectrum sought for Staten Island study - SILive.com
- Dachel Media Review: Tasing Kids, Police Database
- Susan Boyle among those who find autism diagnosis a relief - Today.com
- Susan Boyle is part of autism's 'invisible generation' - BBC News
- Gut Microbes and Autism - Scientist (blog)