Hey thats brilliant Oomoo!!! I am so happy you have been making progress!
We have gone completely and utterly additive, preservative, flavours, colours, mgs etc free. I looked into the FAILSAE diet but felt that was too restrictive especially when you have to cut out nearly all fruit and most veg (I dont think its healthy), so we have gone for homemade/organic/whole foods/unprocessed instead. We havent eliminated gluten completely but we have probably eaten it once this week (when we would normally eat it almost daily).
Just wondering, Have you cut out all the nasty additives too or have you just stayed away from gluten?
- Supercomputer used to study a common link between addiction and neurological disease
- Grant makes a splash for people with autism - OCRegister
- Two Wellington brothers explain how autism affects their relationship - WPTV
- The vaccine and autism debate - myfox8.com
- It's safe to vaccinate kids — studies find autism risks are linked to ... - Deseret News
- Lucy Film Hinges on Brain Capacity Myth
- Nova's Not So New Approach to Vaccination
- Brain connectivity affects a child's impulsive behaviour
- Peer-led intervention helps mothers of children with autism
- Peer-led stress reduction may help mothers of kids with autism - Reuters
- Film camp helps those with autism - seattlepi.com
- Life Lessons Detecting autism earlier - WFMZ Allentown