Lake Jackson police looking for missing teen with autism | abc13.com - KTRK-TV
Collin Daniel Lieski, 19, was last heard from at 10 a.m. today, police said. He is known to like wooded areas and water.
He has short brown hair, about 5'9" and 150 pounds.
He is believed to be wearing blue Nike shoes, Oakley-style sunglasses, basketball shorts, and a blue Seattle Seahawks backpack. He may be riding a black and gray 26" 10 speed mountain bike, police said.
He is not afraid to communicate with strangers or loud noises.
If you think you see him, call police.
- Autism defense fails, man gets 8 years - The Laconia Daily Sun
- Federal law increases use of services for autism without raising out-of-pocket costs - Medical Xpress
- ASU student holds book review on his journey with autism - WALB-TV
- Gym allows autistic kids to rock the spectrum - Tampabay.com
- Dr. Paul Thomas Responds to AAP's Dr. Fernando Stein's Vaccine Safety Article
- Dachel Interview: Dr. Paul Thomas
- When One Mom is Called Supermom, She Responds With This
- Jenny’s 4 Self-Love Tips for Moms This Valentine’s Day
- Is licorice intake during pregnancy linked to ADHD in offspring?
- 'Celeste' features a main character with autism - KTVA.com - Anchorage, Alaska
- Council Rock students organize fundraiser to benefit Autism Cares ... - Bucks Local News
- Autistic Traits Persist After Anorexia Recovery | Psych Central News - PsychCentral.com