Council Rock students organize fundraiser to benefit Autism Cares ... - Bucks Local News
NEWTOWN >> Students from Council Rock North recently joined together to help a great cause at a pizza party fundraiser for Autism Cares held at the Lutheran Church of God’s Love in Newtown.
To support the girls in their effort to help the foundation, Giant Supermarket in the Summit Square Shopping Center in Middletown Township generously donated a cake. Donna and Marie in the bakery did an amazing job of decorating it with the Autism Cares puzzle piece logo.
In addition, Dolce Carini of Newtown helped the girls with their cause by donating pizzas for the party, which was organized by Sarah Porter. Together the girls raised more than $600 for Autism Cares.
Autism Cares Foundation is a non-profit charity located in Bucks County that provides up to 200 free programs and events each year for children, teens and adults with special needs. They have hosted 1,000 life enrichment activities to 900 families in the area.
In 2016, Autism Cares launched its Adult Services Division and began to offer Adult Day Habilitation programs for all individuals with special needs over the age of 21 to address needs such as life and daily living skills development and preparation for pre-vocational services.
For more information or to make a donation, visit www.AutismCaresFoundation.org.
- Autism defense fails, man gets 8 years - The Laconia Daily Sun
- Federal law increases use of services for autism without raising out-of-pocket costs - Medical Xpress
- ASU student holds book review on his journey with autism - WALB-TV
- Gym allows autistic kids to rock the spectrum - Tampabay.com
- Lake Jackson police looking for missing teen with autism | abc13.com - KTRK-TV
- Dr. Paul Thomas Responds to AAP's Dr. Fernando Stein's Vaccine Safety Article
- Dachel Interview: Dr. Paul Thomas
- When One Mom is Called Supermom, She Responds With This
- Jenny’s 4 Self-Love Tips for Moms This Valentine’s Day
- Is licorice intake during pregnancy linked to ADHD in offspring?
- 'Celeste' features a main character with autism - KTVA.com - Anchorage, Alaska
- Autistic Traits Persist After Anorexia Recovery | Psych Central News - PsychCentral.com