Analogies 4 Kids Hot
While Analogy (by definition) is nothing but a comparison that points out relationships between things that are different, cognitively for kids it plays a significant role in analytical thinking, problem solving, perception, spatial skills, memory, and creativity. They are often seen on IQ and placement tests as well. In this app, we present analogy questions of different types. Levels have been carefully chosen. The picture based ones take geometry, spatial concepts and present to kids so that he/she can decipher the relationship between pictures. The word based ones have different kinds of relationships (sameness, or opposites or parent/child etc).
- Autism defense fails, man gets 8 years - The Laconia Daily Sun
- Federal law increases use of services for autism without raising out-of-pocket costs - Medical Xpress
- ASU student holds book review on his journey with autism - WALB-TV
- Gym allows autistic kids to rock the spectrum - Tampabay.com
- Lake Jackson police looking for missing teen with autism | abc13.com - KTRK-TV
- Dr. Paul Thomas Responds to AAP's Dr. Fernando Stein's Vaccine Safety Article
- Dachel Interview: Dr. Paul Thomas
- When One Mom is Called Supermom, She Responds With This
- Jenny’s 4 Self-Love Tips for Moms This Valentine’s Day
- Is licorice intake during pregnancy linked to ADHD in offspring?
- 'Celeste' features a main character with autism - KTVA.com - Anchorage, Alaska
- Council Rock students organize fundraiser to benefit Autism Cares ... - Bucks Local News