Dr. Paul Thomas Responds to AAP's Dr. Fernando Stein's Vaccine Safety Article
On January 10, 2017, an article by the President of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Fernando Stein, MD, and Vice President, Karen Remley, MD, entitled, American Academy of Pediatrics Emphasizes Safety and Importance of Vaccines, was published on their website.
It was the AAP’s response to the news that incoming President Donald Trump was going to have a panel investigate vaccine safety and scientific integrity. The AAP’s reaction was as expected:
“Vaccines are safe. Vaccines are effective. Vaccines save lives.”
Stein and Remley were, of course, referring to “a robust body of medical literature,” and “extensive scientific evidence.” The AAP conceded nothing. According to their leadership, the science is in. There is no need to look further. The health of America’s children is just fine.
Dr. Paul Thomas, an Oregon pediatrician who belongs to the AAP, and is a founding member of PIC, Physicians for Informed Consent, wasn’t impressed by the AAP’s response. He wrote to Fernando Stein, laying things on the line.
Welcome to the most difficult year ever for pediatricians who are unable to see past the ov...er simplified messages "vaccines are safe" "vaccines are effective" etc.
I hope you will be that leader with deep integrity and willingness to look at all the data and perhaps you can save the AAP.
The multi-dose flu shot has too much mercury to be safe for pregnant women or young children.
The aluminum content in many of the aluminum containing vaccines exceeds FDA parenteral safety guidelines when injected to newborns and young infants.
We don't have any large long term studies comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated populations and looking at all health issues.
Age Of Autism
- Autism defense fails, man gets 8 years - The Laconia Daily Sun
- Federal law increases use of services for autism without raising out-of-pocket costs - Medical Xpress
- ASU student holds book review on his journey with autism - WALB-TV
- Gym allows autistic kids to rock the spectrum - Tampabay.com
- Lake Jackson police looking for missing teen with autism | abc13.com - KTRK-TV
- Dachel Interview: Dr. Paul Thomas
- When One Mom is Called Supermom, She Responds With This
- Jenny’s 4 Self-Love Tips for Moms This Valentine’s Day
- Is licorice intake during pregnancy linked to ADHD in offspring?
- 'Celeste' features a main character with autism - KTVA.com - Anchorage, Alaska
- Council Rock students organize fundraiser to benefit Autism Cares ... - Bucks Local News
- Autistic Traits Persist After Anorexia Recovery | Psych Central News - PsychCentral.com